|Jones & Co. COVID-19 Update
Jones & Co. Solicitors are actively monitoring and responding to the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation and are following all guidance and advice issued by the UK Government and Public Health England.
|Please note the following policies which we have implemented with immediate effect.
Attending our offices
In light of ongoing developments regarding COVID-19, from Monday 23rd March 2020 our offices are closed, but please be rest assured that WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS – your legal teams are on hand to support you. We are working at home where possible and implementing social distancing in all of our offices. We will continue to deliver our services to a high standard and to ensure the safety of our colleagues and clients, all appointments will now be by telephone or other electronic means, save for in exceptional circumstances. Where appointments have already been made, we will contact you to discuss your matter and make further arrangements.
Free Advice Evenings
Our Free advice evenings will be postponed until further notice, but you may contact us by email or telephone at:
· Residential Conveyancing matters: Emma Thompson; E: email@example.com ; T: 01777 703827.
· Wills, Probate and Trusts matters: Philip Armstrong; E: firstname.lastname@example.org ; T:l 01302 710555.
· Dispute Resolution matters: James Murray; E: email@example.com ; T: 01302 710555.
· Employment matters: Andrew Bevan; E: firstname.lastname@example.org ; T: 01302 710555.
· Family and Matrimonial matters: Rhona Jenkins; E: email@example.com ; T: 01777 703827.
· Commercial Property matters: Louise Richardson; E: firstname.lastname@example.org ; T: 01777 703827.
· Personal Injury matters: James Murray; E: email@example.com ; T: 01302 710555.
· Criminal Defence matters: Andrew Bevan: E: firstname.lastname@example.org ; T: 01302 710555.
Communicating with us
Telephone: All office telephone numbers will remain functional.
Email: All email addresses will remain functional.
Post: We expect to continue to receive post, but due to possible delays we would encourage email correspondence where possible.
We are committed to providing an excellent service to you in these difficult times and rest assured that all of our teams are fully prepared to do what we can to continue to provide your service whilst preventing the spread of the virus.
Further information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england