Trainee Application Process
The closing date for 2018 applications is 31st March 2018. For Training Contracts commencing in September 2019 and each year thereafter, applications must be received by 31st December.
If the applicant’s application has been successful then the Firm would write or telephone the applicant to invite him/her to attend an interview. Due to high volumes of applications, the Firm does not write to everyone to acknowledge whether or not the application has been successful.
All applications should be made by e-mail to: email@example.com, hard copies will not be accepted. Applications will be acknowledged by email.
The applicants should include a covering email and up-to-date CV, highlighting the following information: –
- Current address;
- Email address;
- The office the applicant is applying to, highlighting any connections to the area;
- A Level subject and grades received for each subject;
- Degree studied, subjects taken with grades and final grade received/predicted;
- University attended;
- GDL/LPC results if applicable (e.g. Pass/Commendation/Distinction) – if not yet studied but intended then it is important that this is mentioned;
- Full details of work experience placements;
- Any pro-bono work that the applicant has carried out;
- Plus any other information that is relevant that could benefit the application to make it stand out.
If the applicants omit important information from the CV then it will not be taken into consideration, which may affect the overall success of the application.