Family Law Solicitor
Jones & Co are a long established and busy high street practice with a Family Law legal aid contract. We are looking to employ an ambitious, highly organised Family Law Solicitor to expand our thriving Family Department. Applicants should have at least 5 years PQE and have experience in a similar role. This is a client facing role so excellent all round communication skills are essential. Applicants should be keen to develop their career further in this area of law and assist the firm to expand its client base and the department.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for and will develop and deal with a caseload of family work. This will include divorce & separation, related financial and private law children matters and domestic abuse cases. The candidate must be able to manage a varied caseload of both public and privately funded family matters and work without supervision.
- Accredited by the Law Society or Resolution in this area of family law
- Or already have Family Law supervisor status
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in both legal aid and private work
- Ability to manage your own caseload
- Ability to work under pressure to time and financial targets
- Advocacy experience essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
- Ability to work as a member of the team and to support colleagues
- Professionalism and integrity at all times
Firm’s address – 5 Churchgate, Cannon Square, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 6PB.
Applications to Andrew Bevan by email to email@example.com with CV and covering letter.
General location of role: Retford and Ollerton.
Advert to be inserted: 3 August 2018.
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2018.
Trainee Solicitor – please see our Trainee Solicitor Recruitment page for further details